Monday, May 18, 2009

Pressie

during pregnancy, i casually mention that dd t should buy me a gift to motivate me not to take epidural during labour.. he said onzz

The day after I delivered, Daddy Trev said I deserved something more that a gift, it should be a present.

It has been 3 1/2 months and I have absolutely no idea what I want and he has since stopped asking.

I usually buy a

1)Watch; to commemorate something big in my life but he just bought me my R men's size watch for my 30th. I am eyeing at a Chopard or a Gerald Genta and both costs a whopping many zeros sum. (Yes I do have expensive taste.) But now, my drawer is filled with my precious collection of watches over the years and I can't wear them as it keeps hitting BB [V]'s head, if not its pulling her hair off. I have since stopped wearing them.

He usually buy

2)Bag; its his practice to buy me a bag as he can't afford my watches. But there is no point buying a bag now as it will go out of fashion by the time I wanna carry it, since I only carry her diaper bag when I go out now. Then of course a Bottega will be nice but it doesn't have a zip as I have dropped a few things from my G bag. (It of course has retired.)

I don't mind

3)Car; I did thought of buying a car, then he ask for what?? As I hardly drive haha, I said if I have my own car I will drive. I said a cute Cherry will do, he said he will not buy something for me to die inside. (*__*) For he has a nice M car for me to drive and I rather drive a small cherry.

Should I

4)Studies; Just that day, I was online and aunty ferny was doing her project and I helped her a little. So I told DD T that I kinda enjoy doing the research and maybe I should study. He said why not, maybe I should do another degree in something I like or continue from my BBA. Was toying with that idea till that day we were at macdonalds and saw a couple studying. On their table was a stack of books and it was 'Statistics'. It brought horror thoughts as it was a huge nightmare going through this course.

Then there is the

5) DD T ask me if I was keen in starting in my own business and that he will finance it. I was like for what? He ask me to find something that I like to do or sell... but I don't want

I don't mind getting

6) a professional camera to take nice nice pictures for BB [V] but am afraid I will get bored as its heavy to lug it around.

See... how now like that? got pressie but dunze koe what to get...

No comments: