Wednesday, November 6, 2013

TrichoKare Session 3

I completed my 3rd session with Tk and absolutely love my hair now. It is growing and thickening as well. I'm not sure is it because its been 8 months since Baby Kate was born and its time the hair are growing. But I do think the treatment did help loads in terms of cleaning the scalp and encouraging hair growth. 

After attending 3 sessions of the hair treatments, I have discovered a lot about the hair.  I have a history of hair loss in the family, my dad has greying and my mum has hair-loss. So I get both .. yes like argh. When I was younger and studying = stressful environment, I get grey hair.

Here are some information on Hair that I got to know after attending TK TrichoKare. I got the information from the internet and decided to summarise it for u!

Hair Quantity

On a average you see 2-3 pieces growing from a single pore and from others only one. Besides, the number of pores has been genetically determined and cannot be increased after birth. Persons who appear to have bushy hair usually have thick hair with as much hair volume. On the contrary, those who have only thin hair tend to have less hair volume even if the number of pieces of hair is fairly large.

Hair Cycle
photo credit : http://www.reve21.co.jp

Hair has a cycle called the "Hair Cycle", and hair is regenerated by repeating (1) Anagen, (2) Catagen and (3) Telogen.

(1) AnagenThis is a period when hair matrix cells undergo repeated division, and hair grows thick. It continues for 3-6 years for men, and 4-8 years for women.


(2) CatagenHair roots start degenerating and multiplication speed of hair matrix cells drops sharply.


(3) TelogenThis pausing period continues for 3-6 months when hair growth is stopped completely.There are some differences according to sex, individual and degree of hair care but the hair cycle is roughly 3-8 years for healthy hair.



Hair Makeup

99% of hair is composed of a protein called "keratin". Since the amino acid methionine which constitutes this keratin is not formed in the body, protein needs to be taken in the daily diet in forms such as soy beans, wheat flour, milk, liver, eggs, meat and fish. The reason why nutritional deficiency brought on by excess dieting tends to cause hair problems such as hair loss is because of insufficient protein.

For me , I suffer from Post Partum Hair-loss which is a common ailments for mummies. This is hair loss which occurs before or after giving birth. By pregnancy, hormone balance undergoes a substantial change. This makes catagen of the hair cycle longer, and occasionally it happens that hair which was in telagen remains without falling. Depending on the person, remained hair fall at a stretch after delivery when hormone returns to normality. Sometimes, 20% of hair is lost at once,This is a kind of hair loss which can be cured as time goes by. However, there are cases which fail to recover. It is advised to avoid self-diagnosis. The thing is that during this time it can be very demoralising for alot of us and going for treatments can help with additional loss! Some times I do think, what do you think is the worst thing for a women? Wrinkled Skin, sagging boobs, being fat or balding hair? I think is all but at least all can be saved if you have enough spare cash! But if there is no hair, somehow nothing can help much ya? So the only thing to do is to ensure that we maintain it now! 

I managed to get my scalp analysed after my 3 treatments and wow, don't u think it looks really healthy? Here is my post and the before photo is here. 



Here are some of my hairdo, I have been sporting having the treatments and I LOVE IT!






From My personal experience:

During the 3 treatments I did, I felt that the hair scalp is cleaner an less oiler. Although I didn't see much change in the hair texture coz its was a scalp treatment right? hahhaha. But this post is written 3 months after my hair treatments and its obvious of the quality and quantity of hair I have now. I don't suffer from hair fall and my hair grows really fast. Even my hairdresser commented that I must continue what I am doing just because it is doing my scalp and hair loads of justice!

You can read of my other experiences here and here

You can find Tk Trichokare at 

Novena Square #03-19 | The Clementi Mall #05-11 | Wheelock Place #05-09A

They are offering a great promo for us!!! Click on the link to state your interest and they will contact you for an appointment!

Contact 63388680
Website: www.tk-hair.com/florinda
Promotion: 2 Hair Loss Defence Treatments @ $69.99
+ Free Hair Loss Defence Ampoule (Total worth $387)


No comments: