Monday, May 25, 2015

Featured on Harpers Bazaar Junior


Some one recently asked me about my achievements in life. It got me thinking.

I am a graduate, paid the studies by myself.

I was a former Singapore Girl, not too bad an achievement to some.

I am in a blessed marriage with a gorgeous man who constantly focuses on us.

I am a mother of 2 beautiful girls who made me the woman I am today. They remind me of hope in life.

I have a career that makes others beautiful and that each session helps them to feel more confident than the last.

I have the abiliy to help others have a career just as successful as mine.

I have a purpose in life.

Then this comes along and make it a fun achievement. To be on Harper's Bazaar, on a segment that features tips from 25 stylish bloggers in Singapore!








No comments: