Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mummy-fied

u koe u r a mummy when...

U read Simply Her instead of Cleo

Dun koe if u consider me coming of age when I realized that "50 most eligble bachelors" do NOT appeal to me anymore? Honestly what so interesting about men who are single anyway?

I can't wear my heels

I wore my favourite pair of Beverly Feldman to go shopping but alas my legs hurt!! Think after 9 months of nice comfy birkens, my feet can't take my heels anymore.. I miss my heels u koe.. But my feet can't take my extra fats.. I was wobbling, I mean the legs not the fats.

I wanna cut my hair short

My tresses looked good in a club with my ciggies n a drink , it somehow dont complement my bb... I look so messy, feel hot, bb is starting to pull my hair and so I tie my hair up.. I dun feel very glamour puss anymore.. Thinking of doing a Katie Holmes... hmm must do research

I take a longer time dressing my bb than myself

I have taken my obsession of color co-ordination when dressing my girl... Booties must match mittens must match rompers must match cap must match blanket must match spare clothes.. Blah that's why they call it a obsession...just pity DD T, coz when I start shopping, I don't stop ... He knows

The 1st thing I do when I go into a mall or should I say when selecting the mall to go

is to check where the nursing room is or is there a existing one.. u never know when this small one does her hiroshima...

I can't stand still

The legs naturally start moving, n the body sways with or without the BB.. its funny!

Your ears perks up when ...

you hear children songs, hehe... who cares about the American Top 40 anyway..

You observe what other mummies do

how to manoveur the stroller up and down the escalator, you peek at what's in their diaper bag, what they do in the baby room...*tsk tsk* busybody

n there is always reason for a new bag... I mean a bb bag

There u go, I'm officially mummy-fied........

ADD ON... n wassup with the teens hair nowadays? its the 1 eye bandit look.. tsk tsk.. can they actually see?!!? i mean through that thick mane of hair...u c im actually bothered by the other ppl's hairstyle.. its the mummy thing *signz*