Thursday, June 4, 2009

The road less travelled

went out to collect my stoopid lappie ...

Since mummy is the child's best education, I decided to show BB [V] something different instead of the usual shopping centres. Along her education tour, I took some pictures to show her how it was in year 2009 . I guess by the time she reads this blog, it would be 10 years down. Since this blog is a gift to her, I am hoping that my electronic journal will not disappear suddenly..arrgggg I will faint... so I am considering about "dot com-ing" this blog, but gotta pay monies...

Really need to blog more but this lappie is killing me slowly but surely. Guess its not much the brand but the M vista is really not very friendly, its so SLOW! But I have decide on my new lappie!! yipee, will get it next week.. then maybe I will be more motivated.

Her history tour...









this is fun mummy...

I'm a singaporean for 30 years and have never taken this route and have this singapore photos in my collection.. I don't have a folder "Singapore" and I have alot of countries in my collection.. its amazing what motherhood does/is doing to me.









one photo for kepts, the building that will change our skyline forever..



ermm mummy..enuf? i want aircon...

Then it got REALLY hot, so we went to Marina Square for some retail therapy and waited for DD T for dinner.. He always makes it a point to come and pick us where ever we go. I was dying for a nice burger but guess this restaurant didn't fufill my expectations. It really sucks when you pay good money for crap food. Damn boring..



Yup, I'm back to my restaurant eating. *sings* "Its all coming back, coming back to me now......... "

My westernized appetite when I was preggie is diminishing slowly. But ONE thing I realized that changed my appetite forever, I think is TEA.. I was never a fan of caffeinated drinks with the exception of alcohol, no coffee or tea, errmm hardly was in my list. You can never find me in starbucks or "sarabut" store chilling cause I don't like. But ever since this pregnancy, I actually enjoying drinking tea. Damn weird, not healthy green tea, herbal tea... must be the thick, thick, sweet like hell type. Like teh tarik, bubble milk tea, hongkong milk tea. (Damn sinful) Well we will see how long this thing will last...BB [V]'s "englishness" did kinda influence my taste buds a little.

Since dinner SUCK-ED.. DD T wanted to cleanse his platelet with a nice japanese hokkaido ice-cream



daddy, i want



mummy can?



yums yums...



*drools* *pouts* why?

2 comments:

Ferny said...

So is the new lappie your present from Trevor? I like how you could find reasons to buy something ;D
Flo hasn't changed! Yay!

Your lil girl is really adorable!

Unknown said...

there are always reasons to buy things lol... trev did offer but i think its too cheap for him haha... still looking for my present arrghh...