Sunday, June 28, 2009

Social responsible = Boredom

Daddy Trev caught the flu

Not the pig one but the common one... so we decided to be social responsible and self quarantine ourselves.. meaning, he goes to NG residence me to the TAY's... DD T won't get to see her until he has recovered.. remember the cough? So he goes back to get his mommy's love and daddy's concerns.

So it soooooo boring staying at home and its the weekend, its usually the time for me to go out and breath but now am stuck here... But since there is that rising numbers and the many clusters around, call me paranoid but I don't Victoria to be the youngest person to be infected. (the youngest being 14 mths)

DD T has been starting to do his regional tours, flying about a lot in june.. he is highly infectious as grandpa John caught the flu bug too. Eeeks.. so mean coming from the wife right?

Hey but I'm the main caregiver and her source of food aka milk and cannot afford to be ill.

No comments: