Thursday, July 2, 2009

Macbook Pro

got my new lappie...

After much SERIOUS consideration, I decided on getting Apple's Macbook. Mainly coz I won't have to put up with M vista shits. I mean the frustration, the stone-ness, the retard-ed everthing about it.

It took really a while to finally decide on it as it will really mean a total conversion and Daddy T says he can't help me if anything goes wrong.. sianz.. n I have never used a Mac before, I mean I go to the shop and play play touch touch coz like shiok right. Not cheap somemore, so I thought damn bloody hard before buying it. I shouldn't be indulging in something so expensive and am not working, haiz..

DD T offer to pay as my gift BUT...

T: i buy you the mac book lar..
F: for what? for THAT pressie?
T: ya, since I owe u
F: dun wan.. I can afford my lappie
T: smart
F: y smart?
T: smart lar, always wan expensive things
F: of course lar, then why u bother asking?
T: trying my luck, I know you sure say dun wan

But DD T got me a discount heehee, his friend works in Apple and he can get my lappie at a 15% discount, Wahaha.. So we waited for my lappie to be delivered, coz they gave me a transcation no in my email. I clicked and saw that it my lappie was flying in from California..Coolz rite! Flying on a SIA plane! SQ 1 San franciso via Hongkong! Talk about great marketing and I am a sucker for things like that..




presenting my mummy's new lappie



wait hah, i c if i can open for u guys to see



sori ar.. beri new.. i dun koe



okie.. let me see, my blog addy



Ta da.. sweet!

Okay so, I not heart-ing the lappie YET, coz a little bit trying to get use to.. I remb I tried loading my millions of photos, I sat there and watch how fast it was going and I wanted to puke.. I actually felt sick in the stomach; motion sickness just sitting there..haha.. DD T stood there and laugh at me coz I actually turn off the computer and went to lie down. Ermm got a little frustrated..

But the usage is getting better, won't deny its a good computer... but more importantly - its so bloody beautiful!

2 comments:

M said...

Sigh, I also want but I got a cheaper Lenovo instead. Cos I remember my friend's kid drooling all over my old mac and I nearly passed out. heh.

I'd get those protection pads for the keyboards if I were you.

Unknown said...

tks for reminding.. going this weekend to grab them.. plus watever that catches my eye that day.. hehe

hey lenovo is gd.. trev swears by IBM, always praising his old and surviving IBM.. n u can trust his words when it comes to computers