Monday, June 6, 2011

haircut

The grandmother is grumbling about her fringe

mil: you better cut her fringe, its going into her eyes

me: trev says to grow it

mil: she will go blind soon with the hair growing into her eyes

me: are u crazy ? blind because of fringe??

mil: grumbling under her breath....

yes, my mil ... doesn't mean I don't talk about her means she doesn't drive me mad... * many times!





I cut her fringe to be pushed to the side, like a heavy side fringe.... no longer the straight type coz I so want to grow her fringe! Did a layering of her side hair to create a layered bob ... not that you can tell much of difference as her hair is so fine! just did it so its looks rounder at the side...

Cutting my daughter's hair reminds me of my days as a little girl when I cut my barbie hair! just that this time it will grow long wahhahaha!

No comments: