Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bday cake

Was my birthday yesterday & V was in the foulest mood. God it was so difficult to handle her. She wanted this and insisted on that, false crying many times, Didn't want to walk but carried.... Think u all know what I meant. I actually was hoping that my birthday will end faster :( it was the eclipse day n it makes my girl go all crazy.

But nevertheless, she was awesome in her singing (which was nonstop) , she was like a broken record singing my birthday song :) it's heaven music to my ears to have such blessing. Then of course she insisted in a cake coz she wanted to cut etc. Had to do a detour to get it .. I decided that she should have that experience to design it. Of course it made her day




















Great looking ya?!!! Oh it actually tastes very nice... ;)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: