Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I'm back.. still jet lagged

Finally am home, I procrastinated visiting my blog but have to much info to input and it was mind boggling, had to get them written down before I do other stuffs. Am still pretty much jet lagged and missing my husband... like omg when is he going to be back? You see when you are tired and all, the husband usually makes life a lot easier by hearing the rants or getting the water, tidbits and whatever. But he is away for his biz trip and so.... I'm stuck doing stuffs myself , without the ability to "manja" to that someone.

Its been a long trip and man the photos sorting were killing me, I took my new hp the SIII for the trip. Then I had to upload them into Dropbox, coz the videos were taking up too much space and so sorting them out took me 2 days .. *damn. So much for trying to travel light... but nevertheless its a great phone  when you get to know it better...

I arrived into Singapore 7 months pregnant, absolutely drained after all the activities that was happening for the last 15 days. The FIL insisted that the helpers picked me up from airport, yea you heard it, the other helper came.... after going through 3 new ones that didn't pass through medical (trev didn't dare tell me), he finally chose a transfer, V had a part in choosing her apparently. I didn't care much for the process as the person who is in charge is still my MIL and her irrelevantly cleaning procedures. It was a great pleasure to be treated like a queen, man now I don't even need to do ANYTHING at home! Well just enjoy it while it lasts...  V was full of action with her new "Tita Gin" making her carry her, like a incumbent. Got me upset when we were home and she looked at me asking me to remove her shoes, darn she had a lecture from me! Seriously my daughter is having her princess syndrome, only because everyone in this house allows it to happen for the last 15 days I was away! I really didn't have the energy to talk to the helpers and MIL about discipline, I had to unpack, showered and slept! I just thank god that I have great support when I'm away for my business and that she is loved for. The new helper loves this girl, I heard them talking in "codes", got something up their sleeves.

I need to have back my energy but I am just so tired, sleeping on and off... trying to replenish my spirit back. Oh am also detoxing hahha, u need to do fibre drinks to clear that junk that are stored in my body oh man! the worse has to be aircraft food! I ate ice-cream for every sector I was on... exceeded my yearly quota keke! So yea, it drifting on & off to sleep, eating, texting... I don't have much energy to make calls too. My consultants and customers are so understanding to me, I told them action will start on 1st July...

So these few days, I have loads to catch up on... 1st of all.. I just rot and watch my drama series. Then complete my lists... after that I will be back.


No comments: