Sunday, June 10, 2012

Loving the new look

I'm loving this new look on my blog.. Got a designer to get it done. Will blog about her work when I get a chance to sit down in front if the computer.

This is going to a be a start of a crazy month and do blogging may take a back seat until I'm back. I'm flying on a biz trip to LA, Dallas, maybe HongKong (not firm yet). A total of close to 2 weeks and so I'm bustling to finish up my work before I fly and there is the packing and stuffs for the family that I have to settle before I jet off. Daddy is flying on the same day for work on the day I return and so this weekend is totally family time before I see him in July. I have a super big corporate training (tough company to deal with!) that I have to do on Monday + Tuesday, a session with my British ladies on Tuesday night. Wednesday will be errands day and packing. Thursday I whisk off....

We took this picture today and thought I will share with all..



No comments: