Thursday, October 17, 2013

Studio Play - 1 year old shoot

We did Baby Kate 1 year old photo shoot 2 weeks ago and I collected it yesterday! Like our every photo shoot practice, I don't succumb to buying the whole lot. But when I was in the studio and viewing the photos, I  absolutely cannot make up my mind! She looked good in almost every single one! 

We have 1 photo of us n V when she was one years old hanging on our wall. It was pretty hilarious coz V never accepts that that was she in the photo. You can view the 5 photos we chose here: Sean Lau. Just that day, my gf was just telling me that her kiddos have started fighting for attention in terms of photos, birthday parties - like they will compare who has more not. It sort of reminded me when I was younger and how as a 2nd born, I felt I had lesser than. You know how we wear hand me down and play hand me downs? Yea had that all... 

Told Trev about it and he agreed about being fair to the both. Decided that we will do a exact photo and hang it on the wall. We had our family shot done with Natsuki photograph which was enough to last till 2 years or so. 

So we chose back Sean which now rebranded as Studio Play. In fact the voucher was bought when I was expecting when we were at one of the parenting expo. Sean's wife called out us and was like "your girl, Victoria Eden right?" I remember her! Like seriously, she has the sales man memory... I mean 4 years ago u know, she can remember my daughter's FULL name! Of course, we had to buy a package from her... just because she remembered V's name !! hahha

So here are some photos to share. We had to get one the same as V, just because this is my personal favourite signature look.

Kate Lauren
Victoria Eden 
These are just a few of the 155 photos I have in my dvd!





This time round, we brought her nanny and she was just so good in making her laugh!! Besides that, Kate was so easy to handle for she will walk over to her new set up when ever she is changed! There was no need of coaxing her coz she was just soooo ready to be in the photos. The studio was really nicely set up and the aircon did get slightly too cold for us which is why we took some time to feed her some porridge to warm her up.  Other than that, the props selection have increased and we had so much fun taking these photos, The assigned photographer was really quick and always was ready to play with her! 

I love these set of photos so much coz this baby just loves to smile!  Just feel that children completes me so much... and watching them grow up is a blessing!!

No comments: