Saturday, February 8, 2014

Mary Kay Singapore


I am looking for individuals who are keen to be a business owner, if you are keen in the women's business, love love to be around positive people, have a heart that great things will happen to those who wants it bad, knows that every women deserves more? 

I am looking for you. Call me at 97300325


Some fun unit trainings we have :

"We learnt the secret trade tricks of the professionals on how to correct droopy eyes, uneven eyes, create dolly eyes, fuller lips, straighten crooked nose, shape eye brows according to our face shape, contouring at the correct positions to slim the face!! Wow amazing amazing, our skills has gone 1 notch up!! We gotta love Mary Kay for providing this training from celebrity makeup trainer Susan Law!! Shhhh... not every one got this training, only us coz we were TOP in Mary Kay Singapore & Malaysia for completing the challenge!! Book us for your corrective makeup workshop! Did I just mentioned they are trade secrets?? I love my Mary Kay!!" 



Have to love my offspring directors Vanitha and Bernadette, 2 ladies who inspire me so much!! We are working hard with loads of fun and enthusiasm to create Mary Kay Singapore's 1st National Area! Will love if YOU have it to join us!!!















Call me at 97300325

No comments: