Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My 1st post after migration

I spent too much time yesterday struggling to categorize my blog. If you have started blogging, please start doing so and not wait till like me-have 700+ posts to do so.*way too many
The last 1 year of blog posts has been pretty much crappy, I spent too much time rolling my eyes while reading them. Then it occured to me, I do not like monetizing my blog actually you know! After like 7 pages of tagging and got sick of myself, what I did was reverted to tagging from my 1st post. I was overwhelmed by memories and how true I was to my self then. Totally enjoyed re-reading them but still got lost in catergorising them. Coz most of them were just like talking too much cock, they don't belong to any cept category "BULLSHIT".
I suck at organizing. I am of the girls who will wake up in the morning and gets so excited clearing cupboards (coz of NO Space), spends the next 30 mins overwhelmed by clothes that I never knew existed. The next 1 hour rummaging through drawers when in the 1st place the focus was the cupboard. Then eventually after 1h 30 mins, with a huge pile of mess, I declared that its done and stuff everything back -- CRUMPLED. #StillNOspace.
messy_girls_bedroom_mousepads-rab7a82e88c1c460085aa1cdec5ba7878_x74vi_8byvr_512
I am also one of those who insisted on "throwing" out stuffs and prepares 5 bags to donate. While "throwing", I lose focus and starts exploring. Eventually, it doesn't go into the donation bag but to the upper compartment or gets transfer to a new place - thinking that I will put in an obvious eye view so it will be used. Yes, you guessed it. I have 5 empty bags. I would have spent another 2 hours wasting my time "trying" to do something. Sometimes I leave the mess abouts and go read a book that I found lying around in my cuppie, piled under some handbag. Needless to say what my husband's expression is. #heknowshiswifecannotpackfornuts
It seems by now, you will know I detest doing housework for this simple reason. It's not that I do not know how to, for those who don't know... I cooked and prepare myself to school at 7 years old. Trust me when I tell you I know everything about housework. "Jia Jia Le" or "Masak Masak" was something I did on real fire since 6 years old. Housework do not excite me at all, I plainly do not like to do them.
I may eventually not finish my homework on renovating my blog but did realize what needs to be done. Reviews, advertorials seems not to be my cup of tea. My life experiences are way more fun to write and this is my core. My strength is that I am awesome in telling my sad,woe stories and is just as capable to tell my success stories. This could just be my voice, why do something uncomfortable till it drives me sleepless, right? Just about getting my mojo back...
Wordpress doesn't have spell check and I cannot spell.. OMG.

No comments: