Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Back on blogger

I thought long and hard. I still love my blogger platform and decided to continue blogging here. It will take a while before i transport the other posts over but nevertheless blogging carries on. I enjoy writing on my thoughts and not so much advertising on it. If you have been reading me long enough you would have seen the downward trend of the number of posts. The lastest saga in the blogsphere did express my thoughts clearly about how marketers can be demanding about how "their" post should steer towards. I have a stubborn streak and this doesn't work very well with me when the directions are not in line with mine. So yes, I have become selective and selective is always a plus point when it comes to a vocal blogger like me. In the end I stopped reviewing everything on my plate coz the mind got stuck coz one must not play with passion.... Many people have suggested to be impartial about it but I don't do impartial. **opps I love and hate clearly

As I grow mature, hate is a word I don't use much. The law of attaction should and must never be practiced using negativity but I am still a learning human. Perfection is a way of life with many challenges and questions along the way. I have started my dream dairy which I write my thoughts twice a day and man it was fun, interesting and became drab and walau "I want to sleep and still must reflect " "Wake up want to poo and still must think so much" hahhaha

It is a great tool to the start of mediation as this is a important factor to know what you are doing and why you are doing. Many times in life we grumble about the negativity and lose direction. It has come to my senses when I read back on those days where the fire is burning so high and on those days when there are absolutely none!!! You can read my dream dairy in the previous post. 

**blog written at The Disgruntled Chef. School has started and I'm doing my rounds in Dempsey once again

No comments: