Thursday, December 18, 2008

Antenatal class

We finally graduated..

Yesterday was the last lesson for our antenatal class, it was to prepare both of us for the stages of labour. We did our breathing exercises, the relaxation poses,the proper position for labour, the signs of labour and the father's role during the labour.

Both of us enjoyed the 10 lessons we had, it prepares us emotionally and mentally the expectations as parents and how to look after the little one. It gives us an idea as new parents on how we want and can look after BB[V] .

It is great that DD Trev is so involved,, it honestly feel like we were doing our degree all over again. (Lectures, slides, books, discussions...) The lessons are extremely useful for DD Trev as he totally understands why I am behaving the way I am. He nows knows when to say the right things and when to shut up.. haha (preggers and hormones... you can NEVER win!!)

BB[V] is arriving in less than 40 days and I can feel the changes in my body. I never understood why preggers waddle, they walk like penguins!!

Well, I'm starting to do so sometimes, especially after sitting down for too long. The weight is so concentrated around the tummy area, the pelvic muscles and the joints are aching, the knees are starting to feel locked, the liagaments are loosing up to prepare for labour.The torso area is so itchy, I know she is stretching to get whatver little space there is inside.

I know its soon...

But when? Is she going to be a rat or ox, capricorn or aquarius?

I wonder which day she is choosing for her birthday....

No comments: