Saturday, December 6, 2008

Itchiness Of the Orifices

Orifice: The entrance or outlet of any body cavity

I am itchy!!!! The itch is just so bothering me, just so disturbing, just so irritating, just so cannot sleep....

I am itching at the weirdest places...

I have 11 earholes on my right ear, the whole bloody ear is itchy and only this ear! Damn no logic... I had to take my earring and start poking the holes so as to be able to ease the itch. Interestingly, it has been at least 15 years and they are all still open!!




My belly button is also killing me, the inside part YOU KNOW!!! don't know if its the piercing or the endoscopy operation... Everyday I'm using cotton buds to scratch the insides, sometimes I try to be adventurous by using my nails, damn shiok...

When I check the internet for answers, apparently its normal..arrrrggg!!!
boobies: its just growing to receive milk,
vjj: Ph level has changed,
bumbum: varicose veins caused by Bb's weight

Its always due to HORMONAL CHANGES!!

Oh dear, oh dear how long will this itch last......

No comments: