Saturday, February 7, 2009

14 days old

The last 2 weeks has been a roller coaster, trying to adapt

The 1st 2 nights were crazy!! cause she couldn't stop crying from 330-7 am, both of us were so helpless.. then we realized that she was insecure and just wanted me and my boobies.. and so she invaded our bed for 1 week.. I mean it was easy for me to feed her, I just need to stuff my boobs into her mouth and all is calm.. but I manage to wean her off as we didn't want to crush her or spoil her.. I mean she is getting into a habit of using my boob as a pacifier... the boob is sex tool and shouldn't be abused like this.. right!?

After we got discharged, we went a total of 4 times to the polyclinic to check for her jaundice. The level has dipped but not cleared and so we will have to go again this wed. Then there was this scare because the princess didn't poo for 6 days!! Ya she was full of shit.. literally I mean... We did every thing we could to make her poo but she was very contented to keep her waste inside her.. She had us all worried and there she is smiling happily every day.. silly gal.. So the pediatrician did that liquid pump thing and my oh my!! I just need to comment that alot of diapers were used that day.. hehe..(Parents and their obsession with poo)

We got ourselves into a routine oredi..(fast right..) guess it is the fact that we chose to "hands on" and not get any help besides the grannies..
1st: nobody in the family could comprehend the fact we had to pay $3k for a confinement lady during CNY
2nd: I don't do well with naggy people around me
3rd: DD Trev and I have decided on how we wanted to bring up our gal and really don't wish for interference

Today is my 14th day and I am up and about. no more pain anywhere, every where is healed, though I have just some water retention issues which is normal.. fatique will be a nagging issue with a baby, so we will have to live by it, though I have gotten used to it.. now that the milk has kicked in, I am able to pump my milk for the wee morning feeds

We are so loving the time spend with the little one, she is like a chameleon whose face changes every day.. so cute..















I can sleep anywhere, anyhow...





2 comments:

M said...

since when did boobs become sex tools? heh.

I got something for you ... for her, will pass it to you when I see you both. Can't wait. Oh and I got my own baby blog : http://blendedbaby.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

okie fine ...sex stimulator.. happy hehe

ya wanna pass u the our lady's medal too...

drop by when my cfonfinement is over lar..soon