Thursday, March 12, 2009

V's 1st outing

Met up with some mummies from SMH (Singapore motherhood forum -Jan thread)

Was very exciting as I have never met any of them though we have been chatting for a few months oredi..

Our 1st outing after my confinement.. was fun and BB V had a great time interacting with other babies of her age ..




bradley, juvius, jewel, john andre, kyan, leann, victoria



we lined the babies up according to their birthdates.. V is the youngest



V: John !! Your hand,pain pain



John: Sorry V, I got excited... I love you

V: *Blushing*



V: Doosh.. my face!! Ouch



Leann: psst.. I think Kyan likes me lei, V...

V: John told me just now that he loves me..



the mummies from SMH.. just some.. there are many more



Juvius is 6 KG.. so shiok to carry



BB V and Mummy Flo enjoyed ourselves...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the babies are sooo cute!!! :D