Friday, September 25, 2009

Seriously!!

dreamy, steamy = sizzling

I totally about the series I was chasing since BB [V] came out... since I was not working since she was 4 months, I watched alot of shows online and totally forgot that I didn't complete them....

Till that day I watch entertainment news and remembered that I was watching my Grey's Anatomy 1/2 way!!! I didn't watch them get married .. dammit!!!

So I have been chasing season 5 and managed to finish in just in time for my season 6 starting 24 sept (US time).. *grinz* it is downloading now as I'm writing this post.... *rubs hands*

Never was I a fan of medical series, but I was in States that one faithfully night when they had the show's debut. It was those flights which I had major jetlag, so I slept through the afternoon was too awake at nigh. It was a 2 episode debut...Man man was I hooked on to the drama! Of course I never looked backed then.

I wonder what it entails.. totally heart this show .. the lot of peeps F-ing around ... so twisted, so cool...

No comments: