Saturday, September 19, 2009

Teething

migraine...

Just when you think all is well with her sleeping, waking only once or at the most twice a nite... things take change for the worse.. so its always calm before the storm...

(note: sleeping through to me is 12 hours, any else is crap)... mainly because we wake up about 11-12pm everyday, so if you calculate the timings... she sleeps at 10-11 pm, wakes up sometimes 2,4,8 am ... "eh eh eh" so I latch her back everytime... she will wake up at 2am everytime cause I sleep at that time and I think she smells me... sometimes she misses the 4am's and stirs at 8 am, latch and sleeps till 11am...

But the last 1-2 weeks !!!!! its "eh eh eh" almost every hour! So I latch her but the next morning my boobs are heavy still which means she is not hungry... then it occurred to be its time for her new tooth, for this was how it was when she cut her 1st two tooth... torture!! Think its her 2 upper tooth now... I resisted on the idea on putting gel or cream cause there is small percentage of steriods so I bought herbal liquid drops the last time... but somehow feel that it wasn't very effective... so after talks with her PD she recommended DENTINOX...

Wow, magic you know this gel... scream, apply, scream, carry, sleep.... best!

She was apprenhensive the 1st few times but then got the hang of it and opens her mouth willingly now... best is no more "eh eh eh"
I LIKE!

She seems to be weaning off my boob to sleep... for she prefers to be carried and pat to sleep by me (for the sleep lasts longer like that), it has been like that last 5 days... so will see how long this lasts, good to know she doesn't need my boob to fall asleep any more. It has always be easy for DD T and the grands to put her to sleep since young, like DD T puts her to sleep every night since 3 months or so (yes, I train the husband.. he does her last feed and pats her to sleep.. now he is on auto gear) but to me she prefers to suckle than pat... but I guess its over...

Can't wait for the teething period to end.. coz she like got 18 more to go!!!!!!

No comments: