Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shouted

woke up with the a terrible headache

My sinus is back... hate it! I spent the whole of yesterday with sniffles and today the sinus pressure was so intense it gave me the migraine. I hate the feeling of having such a heavy head....

DD T went to office to clear up his work due to his reservist last week and I was alone with her. Its sucks to be looking after a child with such a bad migraine and I hardly medicate. Yes, I have high tolerance level and will usually try to sleep it off but with a child... sigh.

I was really tempted to take a panadol but haven't taken it except for when she was 1 month old and I had breast engorgement with fever. Though I know that you will breast feed, we can take the normal ones but still am very wary. So "tahan" lor.

But I did give her a good shout .. MY 1ST SHOUT to her... which is why I'm blogging...

But then again I believe is forgivable... (for me)

For noise and migraine don't go very well, you know.. it amplifies

No comments: