Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Busy

So just a note b4 I fly off ....

Ms Ng has been in this absurdly mood...

the hunger strike aka not eating aka not drinking her milk...

the not sleeping through, wakes up and sleeps ON me (I'm so aching sobz) ...

the mummy, mummy, mummy nagging which ermm very trying...

Just a conversation in between a crazy crying spate in the car... DD T stopped the car and we turned around to speak to her. (have to use positive words, right?)

Me: Why cry? you are mummy's and daddy's pretty gal?

V : NO

Me: you are our very clever gal right?  

V: NO

Me: why so upset? mummy and daddy knows you are smart gal...

V: NO

Me: okie you are our intelligent girl!

V: YES ( smiles and continue watching her DVD... zzzzzzzzz)

walau!!! I looked at DD T and told him I gotta start building up my vocab for our daughter likes bombastic words!!! Damn...

1 comment:

Jasopheleb said...

Enjoy your trip and make more babies! kekeke...