Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Being me

It's finally the end of september, the end of the month is where my world stops spinning for that little while before the mayhem starts again. DD T is back from his last trip of the month and we managed to catch up and breath before stuffs get caught up...

Just a break in October and in november I will leave for work and a short road trip to Clubmed. I may want to squeeze in a flight for V soon, let's see if we can do one in these few months. She has been bugging for a getaway, since we both were away for the last 2 months and all she did was go airport each round .. Poor girl.. But I just can't decide where I should go....

We have loads to do in these weeks as we have decided to rent out our place. For we hardly spend time there and it's ridiculous to be leaving it empty for the wandering souls to party in my place. So it's time to release it and cramp up in my in laws or rather back to the days of staying with my parents. The irritating part of the whole rental
process is that we have tooooooo many things. Crap. The packing up - although I pay people to do it, is sooo tiring, coz you see the no of boxes at home and it's ;(

Suddenly it occur to be that V needs to go Pre N soon. Like seriously so fast?! Damn.... Anyway we decided it's still playgroup next year ... Coz the mummy here has no discipline to want to really school. I still want to be able to bring her out whenever I'm free. Everytime the father goes overseas, she pontang school to go tea with me or watch a movie. Keke.

I guess I chose to have a relaxing life... I almost done with my pot of tea and have no idea where to go. Still hanging onto my thoughts of a resort trip. Just pack and fly away.. Maybe after I hand over the keys, then that it will be clearer...

Enjoy ur day....


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: