Sunday, October 2, 2011

Diva

She starts being THE DIVA

Like she is supposed to, so it's just us having to tolerate it. I missed the terrible 2's for she was the one hellavu infant, now it's just "whatever". Miss Diva demands for everything her way and I allow it as it's her showing signs of independence. But I do however do not condone when she forgets the manners or the safety, everything else I can reason with. The other caregivers however cannot stand it, i'm usually the one that doesn't bat the eyelid. I have patience for this sort of things like not wanting to eat or insisting her way.

There is a whole lot of list but I can't keep track, but she is mild. Just an example to share.... Every time she can't fall asleep she blames it on her PJs, there was one night I changed her 3 freaking times before she can sleep. So few nights ago was extreme ... She refused anything!!!









I sneaked her the daddy's shirt when she felt asleep. Woke up next morning to drama-ness and insisted of removing the shirt. Then she was happy and left the room for her breakfast. I mean this is JUST one example.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: