Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Diva II

That day I picked her up from school and there was this drama about wanting to walk home. I'm fine with walking but that freaking sun was on da roll! I made a decision to chuck her into the car and drove off. So the drama started... The crying ..

Then we parked and Diva wanted to walked around the compound which I allowed. Check out the emo queen's photos


she walked AWAY 

decides to ponder

walker further away

I sort of got bored with her emos and checked her bag. What a beautiful art work

This is more like her art work

serious emo-ting

for like 15 mins already.. 

and walked away... faint

clearly upset

still refused to go home...



We were at this stage for 30 mins... the heat was driving me mad. But anyway, if this is what I have to deal with. To me is a stage of growing up... its just a game of who lasts longer. But life goes on... she is a girl, she is allowed to emo. 

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: