Monday, October 31, 2011

Finally

I finally booked my dental appointment! Like seriously finally.... The last being before I was pregnant... like omfg right! I have obsession with teeth, the 1st thing I see in a person is the smile and teeth and all. But sadly I have a husband who has the worst teeth ever - he hates dentist period. With the coffee, ciggies, coke etc, I nag most about is this.

So finally soon to have clean teeth, can't wait. Coz I always feel like I can conquer the world after that. Was thinking if I should whiten my teeth but it's like way beyond my budget like my teeth is not that yellow to start off and spending that amount seems not worth it. I just checked the board and it's $750... Hmm not that bad ya. Can consider hehe

Oh, you know that day I went to for brunch in the god forsaken riders club or something. Then it poured, had to take the umbrella in the booth, opened it, opened my door and the freaking carpark was flooded :( had to drive out and xxxxxx . What I'm trying to say is that the car smells like that there is a dead corpse. Its been lingering around for the last few days, bought us a huge bottle of febreeze but it's not working well. Its like there is a dead rat in stuck in the aircon vents. Crappy

Now it's my fault u know... N the hb is going on about it :(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: