Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday night

I'm actually amazed that I'm home.. EARLY! Well, friday is usually my non working day-sometimes, I would meet friends and have drinks/dinner etc. I did all that actually but in the afternoon, so came home to have dinner... Then I realised I had nothing to do :S hell I had work and research for a project but it's Friday and do I really wanna do it? So we came up to the room after dinner, showered and all... Then Trev had his xbox on, V wanted to watch her princess shows on the iPad and I had nothing to do :(

It sux sometimes that you are in the same room and have no tv to watch. But it's Friday and it's game night. So the wife have no say.... The thing about staying in not your own house is that you don't have spare tv or space to go to. It actually forces us to be stuck together. It's actually great family bonding.....

I got bored and made V do "button-ing" practice hahaha.


Have I mention that she showers herself, brushes her teeth and dresses herself already :) with supervision of course. Can't imagine her in the shower alone .. She will soap up the whole place hahahaha. She is off her diapers in school since 1st day of Jan, wears them only to sleep. She is 3 years old and really is into her 1st step to independence.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: