Monday, February 6, 2012

Sleeping ... Not with me

Daddy made her watch some dog show and made her cry.... U know that Japanese one and the owner dies and the dog stood guard blah blah blah...

Ya it made her cry and she went to look for her grandma downstairs. I came back about 10pm, after getting daddy his supper and didnt see her. Daddy went to check and she decided to sleep with the grands coz the movie made her so upset.

Now I'm in bed (while the husband has fallen asleep!) without my daughter, we thought she wouldnt want to sleep with the grands (tried a few times) and I hear the arming of the alarm which means all is asleep. Except me of course...

My 1st night on my bed without my princess, looks like she is all grown up. I long for a night like this but it's funny... I cannot sleep :(

No comments: