Monday, April 9, 2012

My 1st income tax

Wee weets.. I just completed my 1st ever income tax! It feel great, think some of you must be thinking ... "crazy or what ?" hehe I never had the opportunity to do it. Always been done by my ex company except for my 1st year that I had to key in some of the particulars myself, after that it was automatic. So at 33 years old todo it is pretty awesome :) had the husband to help me out this round coz there was children relief and whatnot. I actually had more than 5k relief!!! Wow... True husband was commenting that there was upon a time he had about the same amount declared in his income at,now it's a lots more. Well in life we always have to start some where right? I was declaring only 8 months of my time as a sales director... :)

Way cool...next gotta attempt paying myself CPF. Blur me never knew there was a voluntary thingy we could do heheh... Everyday is always some thing new :)

No comments: