Monday, April 9, 2012

Words

Im amazed by the words that V uses...

She wont use words that are like pretty, sweet but "look, I'm gorgeous," " oh my goodness" " my isn't it fantastic" like in her vocab is always 3 syllabus. She aims to hear tough words I think.

Like last night, She was grumbling that her princess has a torn sleeve and the dress has a big hole. Telling me how is princess going to go to a masquerade ball!like wtf MASQUERADE! I swear I didn't know what it wasn't till i was real old. There i have a girl 3 years old and using words like this. This has to be effects of her tv watching for I will never use words like this.

After that, we were watching food channel and they had some sweets, baking stuffs showing. I told her its called confectionary. With 3 attempts she caught it and it became her word of the day. Where do these children get their cells from.?

No comments: