Wednesday, September 19, 2012

38/39 weeks

We came back from the gyane and I am not even engaged or dilated.. so fun right? My water level for the last 2 visits have been on borderline which is why I have to be diligent is going back. Told Trev that his children are always late but he rebuked "please, my children are punctual" which is true la.. hahahah

Anyway the next visit is on next tuesday which give some time to make a trip to Novena to say my prayers which is great. I'm really heavy now, as in my energy has depleted so much its not funny. I am huge but not that big, as in I am one pregnant mother without a single maternity dress lol, I have the jeans (which i think it is inhumane to wear in singapore coz it heats me up) a few shorts, yea thats about it. I wear my tiny T. and show my bump and flesh all coz its a normal T not a maternity one, can be cute when V helps me pull is down when I'm out, I wear L sized tight fitting dresses, and most of my clothes are pre preggers. I just throw in a cardi to cover fats. I haven't change my bra, I still use the strapless ones, my panties are still the same, except for this week, my boys brief seems slightly snug. But I believe its my pelvic bones widening.

I wear that 4 pairs of shoes over and over, so not buying till after confinement. Coz the size will be different, this is so from experience! But yesterday Trev looked at my legs and told me it swelled, I thought so coz I cannot see them anymore hahaha. I had my waxing done, and was showing him how neat it is, he told me I looked like a hippo, yea very generous comments from the husband.

Trev has been running errands after errands with me, with I think is really great, I guess he can see I really do not have much energy left. Brought me to eat my foie gras and cheese platter (I whacked the whole platter, BLUE CHEESE included yums to the max!!) he said one night, lets go out for a nice dinner and it was really sweet of him. My bills are settled, got to the bank to pay off everything as I won't be thinking about money for a while.  My work has been handled over and everything that needs to be done is via emails or sms. The house is almost ready for the arrival except for the cot (yea not up yet) and the new helper.*gosh I don't know when she is coming.

V is packing up her toys and is so darn excited for the arrival, she has toys prepared for the BB. She and her daddy went through all the toys to find "Margo" - her toy daddy bought when she was born, she found a small rabbit she wants to give. They both did shopping over the last week but couldn't find an ideal one to give the baby, which is why they had a mission to dig out theirs. We are spending time with her bonding and are always up by 830 in our room, where she lies on her daddy for 1 hour -ish watching news and crappy shows. Yea they have this thing...

The confinement lady has been calling, she is restless to start work I think. So am I.... This round I have all the help I can pay for , but I believe the person who will kill me emotionally is still the MIL, even her son thinks so too.. oh well what can I do.  Doesn't help that the FIL is flying off to germany and can't help to control her mouth.

I have been congratulating so many mummies on FB and some of the mummies in my thread are celebrating their child's 1st month. *yawns when is my turn

No comments: