Tuesday, September 4, 2012

are we ready?

so NOT...

I have stopped driving since right? the car is being fixed at the moment ...  hefty 10k bill from cycle and carriage (poor dude)

Trev has been my chauffeur everyday, like really everywhere I go... I cab to my destination but he always pick me up where-ever I am. Truly spoiled.. But I have gotten really heavy, the tummy is real tight and I'm waddling. Signs, signs, signs of pending delivery .... my legs are slightly swollen and its obvious when I am in my short dresses. Ermm.. I have yet outgrown most of them, hehehe...

Total weight gain is less than 10 kg, and have officially stopped putting on weight since last visit. I believe the weight is going to drop soon, as I have stopped eating much, I cannot finish anything.. always left with plenty. Whenever its meal time, I frown most of the time coz there is always no appetite. So I believe at next week's visit, weight is going to drop.

Sleep, I am still sleeping till 1230 daily. Yea u DID NOT READ it wrongly, I sleep daily to 1230 = lunch time :) just in time when V comes back. I lunch, whatever there is at home - packed or cooked. play with her, listen to her stories in school and she goes to bathe and sleep at 2pm. I go back to my room to chill further lol, msg or fb or whatever I can do. By 3 or 5pm, I'm out for my appointments... yea I'm more comfortable to have afternoon appointments coz if i do it in the morning, I get real tired with the hot weather. I am done with my workshops by this week- hopefully! and has given all my workshops and corporates to my consultants. Yea lucky them, huh.. earning all my money hahaha. But I refuse to do anything intense for the next 4 months.

I really need to get nested... the cot is not even up. Hospital bag is only half packed... 2nd child syndrome. tsk tsk


No comments: