Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pregnant friends

Remember I did mention about not disclosing my pregnancy coz I will spur a chain of preggers friends? Yep we did it again :) . record number of friends are all getting preggers hahahah... even those who insisted on having ONE child are expecting now. We are just waiting for those who has been trying hard so the longest time to have their stork deliver theirs.

Was in the car and mentioned to Trev that for our next child, I am so not disclosing anything and see if this game still works!! Hahahah. It's amazing how pregnancy is contagious like yawning does all of us. ;D

Anyway its going to be an amazing journey, I'm already planning for my trips. Paid for one already in Jan and forgot to tell Trev *opps hahahah. He was although surprised I did that, but he knows all is for work and life has to go on despite having a baby. Anyway he is experienced enough to know what to do with the baby.

Although I did mention a family holiday but he was pretty much against it, I guess with the thought of logistics with 2. But today he was pretty game for a Gold Coast trip, so lets see how my schedule next year. Maybe I will do one in March before I fly off in April *yea again. Its serious school year for V so planning a trip may take a little more effort than now. Or if my body allows, maybe December seems like a great time. For now, if Singapore gets to me, I will just check into a hotel.

No comments: