Sunday, May 12, 2013

Last 2 weeks

I have been away from the blogging world coz there are few reviews to be done and deadlines are inevitable. My work has been crazy coz I moved office and the people I work with often are too busy with one- beauty pageant two: down with dengue.  Last 2 weeks, I was at my parents coz they went to Jerusalem for 12 days and we were there for home-cation. Was really fun and we got the whole house to ourselves, packed so much things over!!

But whilst we were there, I didn't have internet as we just terminated the broadband and I relied on my hp bluetooth! Its crazy to try work with 3G... it made me frustrated as its takes 2x the time to get stuffs done. By the 10 days, we had withdrawal symptoms and just wanted to go home. V has a fight with Bam Bam, yes again. She smacked Bam on the head and had a nibble on the cheek. So she was bruised ...

But the last 2 weeks has got be flustered, its crazy as I have been misplacing things. :( Its like the "borrowers" are playing a prank on me. I misplaced:

1. Laptop charger
2. Phone charger
3. 2 pairs of pants
4. Tops

It doesn't seem much but it has caused me to drive up and down just to get them because I can't find it at the crucial moment. Im sure I am not the only on who has ever had this problem. Then when u find one, u misplace another. Yes, it happens when u have so many things to do and not have a system. But I write my lists, it's just that the things around don't function very well.

Just at this moment, I have 2 hp that doesn't seem to be able to sync with my Mac. I bought the S4 about 1 week ago and just got it opened. Then the mac doesn't read my S3, I fight with the app trying to get it backup and called the hotline, no one can help *yawns. Irritated.

As you can tell this is a rant post.. but I think maybe by ranting, things will start appearing... and suddenly everything will work. U know how it is.. everything is all about having hope. RIGHT??

I promised to get the children posts up this week. Let me clear things out of the way 1st. Pave my road to a clearer mind.



No comments: