Monday, August 24, 2015

God's Providence

Today is one of those days it seems that there were so many messages sent to me in many forms.

I slept in late due to crazy weekend events, the children and I open our eyes at 10am! Rushed up and got ready for our trip to school. The parents did our 1st rehearsals for teacher's day and it was 2 hours of laughter of 10 ladies behaving silly. After that, me and Ailei (mummy of k's classmate) went to Jumbo to have lunch coz they are having 25% off (SG50 promotions).

While there, we were asked to share the VIP room with other customers due to a full load and we stepped into a lunch with the principal, her pastor husband and their daughter. Super awkward coz they were having their private time and there we were intruding. But they were very welcoming and we had a very nice converstation. Their daughter was sharing with us her missionary voluntary work overseas and her lifestyle on not being paid, living off the organisations, 80 ladies sharing a house that has 3 toilets and living in unsafe areas. You see these people sitting on my table are a bunch of educated individuals with a calling far greater than themselves. They listen to God and they faithfully followed.

I questioned myself at that moment of my calling. The thing is, I know I am constantly blessed by God and yet I do not proclaim his wonderous love to me loud enough.


No comments: