Monday, August 17, 2015

Just a day in my life

Just finished my day and suddenly I felt a urge to blog. Here is a photo of me leaving the building and carry sponges and cotton wools! This is a OOTD of a beauty trainer!!


Today has been fruitful, ran into town to deliver products to my customer. Went to Far East Plaza to get my yummy rojak fix and ran into an ex collegue. The thing about chatting with ex crew is that "its like yesterday", I left the industry for 7 years already Man! I am super grateful to Facebook and the ability to help me link to my friends!

small one's hair grew a little overnight hehe
Next, I went back to school to check out a teacher's day performance. Yeah, I am co-ordinating the Teacher's day 2015! From last year's experience, me and lisa (session 1) are on a roll this year since we have all our materials kept from last. Is always so fun to deal with parent volunteers and build a program together.

After school, I brought the kiddos to H&M to get some stuffs and the staff there made me wonder why I bother shopping there. I got a nagging from a staff because I requested him to cut the string that was tying the pair of shoes, He commented that "just need to fit what, why must remove?" he then rattled on and on, finally plogged the shoes in front of me disgruntled. I took them "MUST YOU BE SO NASTY?" in a calm, expressionless face. Mainly, felt there wasn't a need to tell him a story of customer service.  I just felt he was young, emotionless, young, young, inexperienced and ignorant. But walau by the time I reached 1st floor, I just felt that the manager needed to know that staff of this caliber CANNOT be in the children's department. You know right? IKR! So I told the manager as a positive feedback to that they can guide him on customer service and how children MUST have shoes without strings to walk and try.. YOU KNOW?

Anyway I was really composed, try me few years back and poor sod may already have a earful because of his bad behaviour. How can a young boy have so much to nag?

So drove back home to drop the children off and settle some calls regarding work. Left the house and got into Mary Kay beauty center for a training by a guest trainer.  Had Korean dinner with my favourite people and chatted with some consultants in my 5 mins window of time between packing, organising shopping and directing some work.

Thought I share with you this and it is really useful to have a successful life.

No comments: