Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Discovery

BB [V] should be made around April/May 08 , exactly when ? hmmmm we are clueless...

I suspected that I was pregnant in Jun somewhere flying over somewhere in the sky. We were lucky as there weren't any pax in first class that day, so I had my choice of seabass as there was only 1 catered. As I sat myself comfortably and was about to take a bite of my succulent piece of meat, something weird happened.I didnt want to eat it!!! I tried to take a bite but spat it out instead... well till today 7 mths down, I haven't been able to stomach fish... (it is suppose to be brain food for the small one but ..haiz) Think up to date I only managed to eat 3 fish 'o' fillet.

11 JUN 2008
We did a pregnancy test and it was positive. So I made a appointment with my gynae Dr Han, he didn't even ask me to do any urine test or whatever test and got me to lie down on the bed to do a V scan. Dr Han said pregnancy test kits don't lie and "ta da" I was really pregnant." That black dot is the sac of the bb, 8.6mm in length and the expected date of delivery is 28 Jan 08", he said. I was already 7 week preggies .. faintz*


No comments: