Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Prenatal Education

honestly, how to educate a foetus is beyond my imagination..

There are currently a few in the market that offers prenatal eduation like babyplus, shichida. How can one justify if it works? Most mothers will give a thumbs up to any product that they buy because they paid freaking amount of dollars for it. Actually I don't mind being a sucker if I have that xx amount of money to play with .

Enough said, my prenatal ed is damn bloody lame and simple, just some classical music for her to listen and dance to. I really don't know if it works but that is the least I can do as a mother with the least amount of money.



haha.. told you I'm lazy. Can't bring myself to hear this type of music everyday (boring u know!!) so I reckon this is the best way. At least the music is clearer and louder since the belly button is nearer to her. RIGHT!? She gets her 1 hour daily dose of music at about 10-11pm everyday, I try to be consistent.

She kinda like "Bach Concerto in F Major", "Tschaisovchy: Waltz of the Flowers" my tummy bobs to these 2 tunes but that was when she was 5-6 mths, as she grew bigger her choices seem to vary. There are days when she don't seem interested and days where she bobs.

Well, I'm just happy that I don't have to listen to this CD...

No comments: