Friday, February 5, 2010

cause and effect

I have notice new things....

She is growing logic sense.. literally... I mean its not that she doesn't have but she is showing it now.

You know how we adults tend to "hit" the floor when the babies fall down or whatever item that irritates them.. please don't ask me why I do it just that it was solves her crying when she gets upset and it makes her laugh... I guess it was "passed" down from generation, I mean most people I know do that right? (I think)

So that day she was playing around the TV as usual and pulling DVD's, magazines from under the DVD player.. she accidentally hit her hand and shouted "EH", so when I approached her, she lifted her left hand to me, looked at me, used her right hand to hit the table continuously and obviously grumbling as usual ... I was darn amused by her actions you know, (coz a small little thing communicating to me in the most adult way), kissed her hand and guess what she stopped lar!

Of course it didn't stop there... there was this incident of her walking around in the kitchen and she tripped over her own feet and fell... while lying there on the kitchen floor, she was holding on to her feet telling me it was her feet that made her fall!! quite the drama queen I tell you...

Which got me thinking real hard.. she finally got the grasp of what is cause and effect and is portraying her knowledge of her sense of control over her environment real clear here.

Honest, I'm not expecting such actions from a 1 year old. Or am I in denial here?

No comments: