Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cny 2 (II)

after we played her birthday game.. we got changed
it was off to Ben & Jerry's to have her 1st ice cream... as promised by Daddy T
creamy vanilla.. I love their vanilla coz it has heaps of fresh vanilla pods... not essence like most places... but then again I think I'm the fussy one..
YUMMY!!!
DD T ordered fries for her since her birthday lunch was a flop... so she gets 2 treats!!
then the father decides to teach her to eat fries with ice cream!!! but she held her fries in a wrong way..

I WILL BE BACK!!!

Oh well its only the birthday that she gets the treats... am so slowing her intake of sugar as this child is already so active... Coz I realised that she doesn't take her nap if I give her treats like raisins, cranberries, apricots and fresh fruits and her biscuits.. totally charged up!! There was this time all she had was a 1/2 hr nap for the whole 12 hours awake!!! Not forgetting my gal is the over achiever as she will keep her practicing whatever she is planning to achieve, so on normal days its already bad can you imagine her with sugar??

Then slowly the family realizes it themselves and is too helping me not give her sugar... so its either fruits OR dried fruits OR what ever they intend to sneak her. I believe they too get worried when the little one don't sleep.... coz this little one can go on and on and on and on...

No comments: