Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY

here are some photos from her 1st chinese new year visiting

pretty in pink..
before our start of visiting.. nice and fresh
bambam with her ang bao
we went visiting 6 houses...
her 1st lo hei
wondering what the hell was going on
the last house at 10pm... drained and fat from the rubbish we have been getting.. oh and bloated not forgetting the amount aerated drinks we had...
her 2nd lo hei
trying the crackers
her collections
and the bua keluak for supper... the one that triggered mummy flo's labour last year...

So I never liked CNY and was never around for all of it when I was working except for the year after my wedding "to show face" then the next I didn't have to go as I was due and this year to "show" BB[V] off.. CNY has become more taxing as there is the extra logistics-VICTORIA there was the meals, naps, weather to take in consideration and by the 5th house she was all cranky and upset... and we were all cranky and upset.. haha

but overall she behaved well and she had fun (I think) .. next year is terror two, and I wonder how to deal with it.. holiday perhaps??

No comments: