Saturday, April 3, 2010

electric shock

was at wheelock last thurs

We did our lunch at Cedele (one of my fav places to bring her alone.. great healthy foods) and brought her to wash her hands after.

So while we were in the toilet, I carried her over the stainless steel sink and at the same time placed my shopping bag by the side. At that moment, the electric current ran through both of us!!!! I was like a dazed and BB[V] let out a big wail!! It was then that I realized we got electrocuted.. both of us at the same time.... I was like really pacifying her as I know it must come as a great shock to her, for it felt real bad for me and can't imagine the impact on her.

So I was complaining to the cleaner there about the current and the lighting at the side of the sink must have been short circuited... but you think she cared?? Cock...

Many things ran through my head as neither of us was wet and I barely touched anything except my shopping bag... so it was V at the stainless steel sink, maybe she was touching the sink (I don't know) I was placing my bag down and somehow this formula triggered some stupid incompetent electrician shoddy job.

Trust me, I panicked after walking out... I was so worried about BB[V] coz I don't remember reading about shocks and the after effects.... V fell asleep very soon after we reached ION...

I went to DD T's office and was complaining to Grandpa Ng and his secretary about the electric shock... He stood up and looked at me "Lucky you were wearing rubber shoes" (birkenstock btw) Coz it helped you to absorb the shock... You feeling sleepy?" I was hell ya... I was fighting my sleep to drive back... had to have a coffee too!!!

Thats the after effects of being electrocuted ... apparently the body loses some stuffs ... ions, cells?? whatever... I was so cranky after that.. while BB [V] was on the go the minute she woke up...

So it got my thinking.... BB[V] will be wearing her shoes from now on.. everywhere!!! and it MUST HAVE RUBBER SOLES!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel L. said...

my goodness!! that's so horrifying!

thank goodness both of you are ok!

should have make a complaint to the management, it's so dangerous.

Unknown said...

R: ya tell me about it.. but complaining was the last thing on my mind! i was so worried of her...