Sunday, April 4, 2010

I did it

she finally lied down next to me on the bed and didn't ask for my boobies to go to sleep...

I'm so proud of her you know.... cause BB[V] survived the worst days without the need of a pacifier, smelly pillow, security blanket, stuffies and now no boobies...

I will miss those days of her needing me... she is still breast fed, but only in the day... once

We are arming ourselves for the day she falls sick... when she was below 1 yrs old we dealt with 1 cough, 1 runny nose, 1 fever from vaccine - all these we hurried to the PD. After 1 yrs old she had 1 runny nose- lasted 10 days without medication...I'm have instructed to the family not to allow any visits to the PD unless its a fever or a rash, everything else she has to fight on her own. Have to tell coz the grands panics, like the last round of runny nose, I stood my stand on "no PD" and they were complaining about her being uncomfortable and all... but in the end she fought it off ;)

All geared up as she gets bigger and starts playing with the big children...

No comments: