Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SA peak

separation anxiety ....

last 2 days was the PEAK!! warrao...

She insists on walking n walking n walking... I can't sit down on the sofa to watch TV or something... she pushes my butt makes her "eh eh eh "sounds , holds my hands and makes me walk to her play area, uses her other hand to pat the floor to tell me to sit at that particular spot... If I squat (coz she makes me do this so often ) she will fuss until I sit down on the floor, before she starts to pull me to another spot! damn bloody irritating... up, down, here, there...
she insists on sitting on the dining table to play, obviously children don't have fear or should I say mine is fearless.

Last night, we dropped her at the in laws as we had a wedding to attend and the grands had so much to complain today.. wahahah... Grandpa John had to take her in and out of the playpen at least 20 over times.. 1 min she wants in, the next out... Grandma Ng kena her nonsense too... btw they had to handle her for 2 hours only before she slept...

Today I went out for an errand and came back to a fully charged child at 2 pm.. I kena tekan climbing the stairs Doesn't help that there are hellava lots of stairs and she made me all walk up and down the whole of today... she started climbing the stairs when she was very young, and held on to the rails to climb at 14 months.. but now she wants to walk up and down the stairs WITHOUT HOLDING ANYTHING... not fun I tell you.. I kept having the choking feeling coz I was so afraid she will fall.

There was alot of screaming in the house as she was directing us adults to follow her instructions... despite we had 5 adults this evening to entertain her, we were all shagged out. Before we left, Grandpa Ng said a good luck to me and Grandma Ng was praying for her to be good. I'm so going out on friday with my girlies as they say I should go take a break as they finally had their dose of her nonsense and Me the mother gets it worst. They insisted that we stay over as apparently there are killers with swords on the loose and its not safe for me to go home alone. (was damn funny when they were so serious at dinner)

Tomorrow is going to be a rough one as DD T will only come back at 9-10pm.. the day starts at 8am (current routine) has an 1 hour nap at 11-12pm and its all the way till she sleeps at 8-9pm... Can't go out as the cleaner is coming over.. so I think I will go mad....

I am very optimistic that this SA will end soon as this is the peak! hanging hanging hanging ......

No comments: