Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Botanical Gardens

So its her 1st... V was not invited to the zoo one as they only brought the older kiddos there ;( I was actually quite pleased that she didn't get to go as she will have to walk so much....

Anyway, this round the younger ones were invited to go have a picnic in Botanical Gardens... Nice.

It was on a monday and V had to be in school by 8am to have breakfast, briefing also I believe hahhaa. I slept la coz I was nursing a bad throat. By the time I woke up it was 930! Rushed to get changed and drove to the gardens to do a mummy spy :)

Aiyo so cute la they.... all sitting down on their picnic mats, eating their picnic goodies, singing.... all the small small ones together... was a nice sight.

I had to walk to the other side of their picnic site so to have a better view of her doings. Noticed my gal cannot sit down, has to stand up and walk around and the teachers have to keep reminding her to sit down. She was walking about, touching her friends hair, face.. talking to her teachers, basically being kaypo.

They played bubbles and the kiddos actually ran amok .. omg. I panicked.. so many of them running. Seriously think being a teacher is a toughie.



























After about 1.5 hours of me in the hot sun, which by the way didn't help me in my bad throat! they decided to hold hands to take the bus... cute cute cute!!

*photos clear ones by the principals, blur ones by me la.. coz I was like far away lor :( Next round I will bring my Dslr...

* After the excursion , I received a sms from her principal

"Hi we've arrived back at centre. Just to keep you informed, Victoria experienced some motion sickness on our way to the botanical garden, she vomited some milk from breakfast on the bus and wet her clothing. we have changed her into our extra clothing on the bus. She is fine after alighting the bus. Her return journey was fine, had some whines when reaching the school, but no vomit. "

Just like me the mummy, cannot take bus, old old taxi with smells, no cruises, no boating  *sigh .  Daddy calls us spoilt. So much for V who grew up siting in mercs..  gotta rough her out slightly.

No comments: