Monday, May 30, 2011

Venturing

Okie I was suppose to be resting then fri there was my girlie's birthday, sat dd t's customer came and I was needed to be around to entertain; yes life of a boss's wife.... Then it's Sunday today and I was requested to help out to do makeup for performers ... So much for resting huh... Then again can't not turn away $ ..

The grands and DD T took her out for shopping (sale and all... And seriously the men in this house are the shoppers) I had to run a few errands before the event and needed lunch. Got sort of lost and stumbled on this estate "pek kio", never been here, damn old school.... Saw a long q for some prawn mee and seems cool which why I'm blogging as I'm bored :)




Stylo... Hellavu lots of write-ups ... Ieatishootipost is here, makansutra, those ch 8 ppl came... Think I should order a $5 bowl.. Keke



Like omg the broth is to DIE for!!! Noodles okie la, nothing great.. But the soup the soup is out of this world!! $5 and I had 4 freaking big prawns, sweet and succulent .... Would definitely come back! Think dry is a better option as you know how the noodles can dilute the broth. *drools


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: