Friday, May 27, 2011

Chill

I was screaming fatigue ... Bad till my whole body was about to collapse, you know the kind that has a tingling effect when you stop to have a breather or when u are sitting there stoning. Not that I had alot of that time, classes after class, appointments after another. So this week I declare no appointments no nothing till end of the month. Just sleeping till I wake up automatically and eating well, catching up on my shows, fb games, iPhone games. No work stuffs, no emails, no makeup, no dressing up....

Yesterday I woke up at 8am to watch American Idol, tks to the hb who switched it on. So gone was my sleeping in... Picked V up at 1230, bathe her 145pm, nap 3-6pm. Wanted to watch Kungfu Panda 2 with her but she refused "sleep mummy, no show" *Sian I don't get to bring her out anymore, she insists on going to bed by 2pm everyday. If not she will be crying and getting upset about things, little things and she gets all worked up.

This time of structured routine is so not me... I like to be carefree doing my stuffs as and when. 1230-2pm is very important to me as it's always V's time, if I drive that day, I would come back to spend time with her. Chatting her about school and her day.... After when she goes her nap, I will continue my day. It's not always as somedays I have lunch appointments. But this time is strictly no handphone no laptop time, regardless how busy the day is. I don't wish to be a parent that practises the "present but absence" analogy. How we as parents are physically present but end up playing fb or msg while the child plays.

Today was alot better, I slept till 11am *woots. Picked her, played, shower, napped.... Had a late lunch, so wanted to cook dinner but no one is going to eat as we have dinner plans... So I have nothing to do till 2 hrs time where I will have to doll up. For now, its b
ack to Gossip Girls :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: