Monday, March 12, 2012

Away

As I'm alone in the room with the whole bed to myself, it got me thinking.... Whenever trev flies off for business, it takes alot from me as I will double up my parent load. It becomes a natural instinct to ensure that she doesn't feel lonely. I don't book appointments and try to be at home most of them time. But this round it's interesting as I have noticed that my parents in
law have up their game too! They make plans to bring her out, getting people (their siblings) to our place to keep her busy, basically helping me lighten my load. Even Nita makes an effort to bring her to the supermart daily and playground. I am really thankful for the support I get. Even my mum is asking for V the whole day this week... :)

I'm alone in this bed because I have a daughter that got hooked to sleeping with the grands. Note the super king sized bed where she gets to roll around. She insisted that all paintings to be taken down (coz they had pictures of balinese ladies) hahaha. Anyway she enjoys her time with them, chats and tells stories every-time. Even the grandfather will go to bed early just to put her to sleep whenever she wants to sleep with them. Trev n I gets our bed to ourselves and trust me when we have the bed to ourselves, it's pillows and bolster every corner! So that we can flip and flip when we sleep!!

I'm truly blessed to get all these help, although it can be boring when I'm alone. But after so long it's really great to have breaks like this, to truly rest. Oh did I mention I sleep to 10-11am everyday that is of I have no appointments hehe. Its well deserved rest after so long :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: