Saturday, March 10, 2012

free....

I'm actually sitting infront on my lappie doing stuffs....

Been really lazy and rather browse on my ipad really. But yesterday I wrote my to-do lists and a good half of it must be done on a table on a computer. So bopians.... blogging by the way is NOT on the list. So you can be sure I haven't really got anything from the list done YET.  *damns

have so so so much to do... you see its alot coz I haven't got to doing it yet. why why must I be such a procrastinator ... *damns again

Anyway some updates.. V has since recovered, you know coz she is screaming, pulling the dog's fur, playing with her toys and going on a movie marathon - everyday. We are not ready to put her back to playgroup as the HFMD as risen to 4, so its holiday for her still. But she is still coughing bits so lets not get the rest sick. She is way off better just at home and going to the playground in the evening. I won't be bringing her out to play gyms , fearing another round.  Sometimes I see children out in the "wild" coughing or have snot dripping down. Like why? I understand there is a need to have air but but but... they are virus carriers. :(

Anyway I may just drop her at my mum's to give everyone at home some break,  Daddy is away in Germany and so there needs some balance. My mum may help me fatten her up a little coz everyone here is exasperated by her terrible appetite. She is all bones and skin,  but actually I think she got prettier... maybe its the amount of time she spends sleeping. Glowing skin? or could be that she slimmed down and the jawline became sharper? Her eyes is alot bigger but do eyes grow? *scratches head

So after blogging and reading many blogs in between ... (just got invited and joined a new community- I have topic for my next post.... some thing along like things I cant stand to read in a blog hahahha ) I'm sleepy and it time for siesta snooze. Before you think I was sleeping just now wrong, I ran out for lunch meeting and now its time to digest the food. Yawns...  shit nothing got done yet *F
 

No comments: